You are here
Get Your Face in the Mint Zine!
Hey! You! Here's your chance to advertise your band/company/radio show/stuff in our fancy Mint fanzine!
If you haven't seen it yet, we've been printing Fresh Breath of Mint for two years now and our Fall '07 issue (number 7 to be precise) is coming out soon. Now, Why would I want to be involved, you may ask yourself...
Well, in Johnny Cusack's High Fidelity fashion, here are our top 5 reasons:
5) Fresh Breath of Mint is Fun! Who wouldn't want their ad sitting next to Carolyn Mark's recipe for potato salad?
4) We work really really hard to get FBOM to you, the music fan! And so do our record shop friends, distributors, non-music store pals, touring bands, campus radio stations, and our lovely street teamers across the country.
3) And, FBOM is consumed rapidly by music fans across the country. Just ask our friend Aaron, at KMA.
2) And, it is not just in consumed rapidly in our country, FBOM has been sighted in other countries too! We've previously distributed copies at SXSW (12,000 copies!!) and other conferences and events (such as Mint shows).
1) We've got big plans for our next issue! Along with our regular mail-outs, 6,000 copies shall be released into the wild at CMJ.Fresh Breath of Mint #7 is due out on October 1, 2007, and we are anticipating a split run for this 64-pager: a minimum of 9,000 copies in the USA and 9,000 copies in Canada. (Interestingly, for Issue #6, we had intended to make 4,000 copies of a 40 page issue, but demand was such that we made 12,000 and expanded it to 56 pages!)
Here are some ad rates for our Fall Issue (number 7):
full page (5.5" wide x 8.5" high) CAD $250 + gst1/2 page (5.5" wide x 4.125" high) CAD $150 + gst1/4 page (2.625" wide x 4.125" high) CAD $100 + gst1/8 page (2.625" wide x 1.937" high) CAD $50 + gstbooking deadline: August 25, 2007artwork/payment deadline: August 31, 2007format:
PDF, EPS, TIF, or JPEGIllustrator AI or EPS300 dpi greyscale -- please allow for newsprint dot gainIf you have any questions, please email Shena.